HomeOwnership.org counseling services are provided by Springboard’s nonprofit housing counselors. Springboard, a non-profit company, has been serving the community and helping people like you since 1974. Funding is provided by private and public grants, therefore your entire counseling session is completely free of charge.
Request a Counseling Session
Call for immediate assistance at (800) 294-3896 or Schedule a Priority Appointment Online.
What will a counselor do for me?
- Identify all your available mortgage relief options
- Create a customized action plan
- Provide budget suggestions
- Help negotiate directly with your lender
What should I prepare for my counseling session?
- Financial information on your current income and expenses
- Mortgage information and a copy of your mortgage statement that contains your loan number(s).